I’ve been trying out some new skin and hair products to help combat this dry cold season and here are some of my favorites so far!
- Caliray Blurring Skin Tint: Lightweight and easy to wear on its own or mixed with foundation for a flawless finish. Also, clean beauty!
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel: Very helpful in getting rid of hyperpigmentation.
- Supergoop Mineral Powder Sunscreen: I carry this guy with my everywhere. I love that its SPF but also a setting powder that I can take with me on the go.
- Orlando Pita Play Heat Spray: I love the consistency and how well it protects my hair from heat damage.
- Oribe Texturizing Spray: My fine hair thanks me for this one. Volume for days!
- Hair Wrap Towel: A must have! The only towel I use to dry my hair.
- OUAI Leave In Conditioner: A great way to help with detangling and soften hair strands.
- Olaplex Bonding Oil: Really love this formula. It seeps into the hair strands and gives my locks a good shine!
- OUAI Detox Shampoo: Hands down, one of my top favorite shampoos. A must have if you use product (dry shampoo, oils, sprays) on your hair. Regular shampoos might not fully clean off residues but this shampoo formula does!